I purposefully do not recommend everything under the sun! These recommendations are selected to give you only my very top places for you to start. They are also presented in order so if you’re only going to try one thing, try the first one listed. You’ll notice I recommend doTERRA essential oils and other doTERRA products. If you would like more information about doTERRA products or how to get discounts on doTERRA products, contact me here.
In The How of Happiness, psychologist Sonja Lyubomirsky, presents scientifically sound research on what activities are proven to increase happiness. She debunks a few well-accepted myths about what produces happiness, presents 12 ways to increase happiness, and offers you a quiz to steer you in the right direction. It’s a wonderful book and highly recommended! I go over her 12 recommended activities and support people in experimenting with them in my program 3-month coaching program “Revive Yourself and Your Marriage In 3 Months or Less“.
doTERRA Essential Oils for Mood Management
- Lifelong Vitality Supplements
- Wild Orange
- Citrus Bliss
The Divorce Remedy
The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work
“You Are My Happily Ever After” mug
doTERRA Essential Oils for Marriage
- Lifelong Vitality Supplements – These supplements help support all the body systems. I have found that they give me energy and help stabilize my moods, especially during my cycle, which I really appreciate!
- Fractionated Coconut Oil – “sexcellent” personal lubricant!
- Ylang Ylang – this lovely-smelling aphrodisiac reminds me of lilacs. It really sets a soft, relaxing, enjoyable mood.
- Wild Orange – This uplifting scent encourages happiness!
- Passion – Great for pre-snuggle (and more) times.
- Skin Care Kit – I use this as a home spa experience. I love the products, especially how the toner smells and how the hydrating cream feels. It’s a way I pamper myself and I absolutely love it!
My health coach Sarah Klein is amazing! Check out her Whole Health Lab website as well as her programs. I love everything Sarah teaches and does. I owe her so much for teaching my about health habits, happiness habits, and coaching me through my learning process. Thank you so much, Sarah!
I have a serious sweet tooth, a love of chocolate, and, unfortunately, a very fussy stomach. So most commercial chocolate makes me feel pretty lousy. That’s why I was so happy to find these recipes! They are very chocolatey, yummy, and don’t come with the routine stomach ache most chocolate provides. All the recipes are delicious! If you love chocolate but want to make sure it’s as healthy as possible, this is the cookbook for you!
The Green Smoothie Girl’s 12 Steps to Whole Foods
doTERRA Essential Oils for Health
- Lifelong Vitality
- “Flu Shot” blend: On Guard, Oregano, Lemon, Francincense (email me for the recipe)
- On Guard+ products, especially the gel capsules
- Breathe and Breathe products for allergies and respiratory issues
- Peppermint for headaches, car sickness, and to promote focus
- Lavender for relaxation
- Deep Blue for support with pain
As an Amazon affiliate, I agree to post the following statement: “We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.”